Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. The official language of ICERI 2018 is English.
For Authors: you can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICERI 2018, orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
For Presenter Only: you can deliver a presentation on ICERI 2018, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit.
For Listener: you can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET, ISSN: 2010-3689, DOI: 10.18178/IJIET)
International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology (IJIMT, ISSN: 2010-0248, DOI: 10.18178/IJIMT)
Or you can choose to send your manuscripts to the conference email box: email@example.com
ICERI is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
If you have any difficult when you process registration, please check with the conference secretary.
Early Bird Price
By June 20, 2018
2. Conference accessories
3. Coffee breaks, Lunch andf Dinner on October 11, 2018
4. 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
5. Journals for participants who registered with full paper
6. Certificate, Name Tag of participation for all participants
1. One regular registration is within 8 Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged at 50 USD/per page.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding/journal.
3. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
4. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
5. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick! Lister's Registration Form
6. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③filled registration form; ④payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.